Information we collect
We collect the following types of information:
- User content: Information you give us directly (ex: images that you post through the mobile app). Communications between you and us (ex: customer support emails).
- Usage and analytics data: Log data and usage information that we collect either via our servers or through third-party analytics tools whenever you access or interact with Paintist (ex: visited pages and files, time of visit, IP address, browser version).
- Device data: Device and location information that may accompany your content or usage data (ex: device identifiers, location data).
How we use information we collect
We use the collected information to:
- Provide, monitor, and manage the Paintist app;
- Fix problems with its services; and
- Develop new features and improvements.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with any party outside of Paintist unless:
- You have given us consent to do so;
- Such party helps us provide our services to you while being given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide our services under reasonable confidentiality terms; or
- We believe that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request, or to detect or prevent fraud, security, or technical issues.
- The information we collect from you may be stored and processed in any country in which we operate our data servers.
- We, or those parties that help us provide our services, may transfer information that we collect about you across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that your information may be transfered to destinations that do not have the same data protection laws as those of your jurisdiction.